Electric Pudding


Clyde: "So, they were all like, 'Hey! Look at this great electric pudding the robots just gave us!"
Lester: "What is 'electric pudding'?"
Clyde: "Yeah, that's exactly what I said. And they go, 'We don't care, it has whipped cream and cherries!'"
Algernon: "Whipped cream and cherries?"
Clyde: "Yeah, that's exactly what I said. But then, I thought about it and I said, 'I don't think the robots are our friends.' But then they go, 'And hot fudge sauce and sprinkles! The pudding has hot fudge sauce and sprinkles! And a Tesla coil! And some cool purple stuff!' So I go, 'Well, okay, but you go first.'"
Lester: "Then what happened?"
Clyde: "I have no idea. They've just been standing there for hours. It's like they see something."
Spanky: "I feel that this is a bad time for me to have misplaced my anxiety medication."