(for women only)

Well, hello there! I am Walt and I am wary of many things--perhaps you can tell that from my tiny, watchful eye? For example, I am wary of picnic salads such as potato and macaroni (the mayo might have gone bad), socks and underwear that are marked "irregular" but you can't tell what's wrong with them, invitations that say "dressy casual" (I am destined to show up wearing inappropriate attire), and...well the list goes on. Anyway, one of the things I'm MOST wary of is doctors. Take a look below and you'll see why.


Peep the bold heading in this form! If you're a guy, the doctors who made this form think you might fill in the part of the form that says Gynecologic/Reproductive History and goes on to pose questions about your manly...menstrual period. So they put (for women only) there. Either the doctors think you're wicked stupid or...the doctors think you're wicked stupid. This makes me wary of doctors.