I Was Outvoted

I was gonna do something dinosaury today, but I got outvoted. Instead, Lily said that she wanted me to make a sorta card for Jayne. Of course, then she started criticizing all of the photos I selected.* These are the only two photos she thought were good enough--basically, Lily and a lot of very nice ferns to take a pee in. Her argument was pretty compelling although delivered in her typically thick canine brogue (ah-roo-roo-roo-roo). Translated, it went something like this: "If you're going to make me stop and wait while you take stupid pictures, you should put the stupid pictures to good use ."

It's amazing that I was even able to take these stupid pictures. Lily gives me three seconds to get the shot framed and in the camera. She says that's all anyone should need. 3-2-1, and SHE PULLS, jerking the camera and producing a bigfootesque shot like this one:
When I crouch down to take a picture and she wants to go exploring, she is perplexed. Conveniently, she forgets the five minutes she likes to spend sniffing each blade of grass and dried husk of a leaf. Anyway, mission accomplished. I think I caught all of the current mushroom colors in the woods.
*No, don't worry I don't really think she talks to me. Only Mr. Jingles the elf really talks to me.