And Now...For Something Completely Different!

So, there's this Web site where you can put in your picture and it comes up with "your celebrity look-alikes." I actually tried doing this with photos of Lily's face, a scary trout face, and Godzilla's face, but the program rejected 'em. In other experiments, with my usual gallery of mugging, face-making, disgraceful photos, my closest "Celebrity Look-alikes" were judged to be: Jessica Alba, Patricia Arquette, Eminem, Elizabeth Taylor, Marc Almond, Gary Cooper, and Sofia Coppola. It seemed like an insult to those celebrities, frankly.

One thing I know for sure now: If I have make-up on, look like I'm drunk, tilt my head, smirk, and make the picture black and white, the program claims I look like Gwynneth Paltrow.

If I have make-up on, smirk, look like I'm drunk, tilt my head, and keep my picture in color, the program claims I look like Patrick Swayze.

And, if I don't wear any make-up and use a picture that makes me look like a cartoon character, the program claims I look like...L. Ron Hubbard.

Try it yourself!