I Got The Music In Me

My highly-esteemed blogeague Don Clinkerando has made this Chupacabra Week. I guess this is a chupacabra?It's a little scary-looking*, but I am sure it's greatly misunderstood. Perhaps it likes to nibble toasted cheese sandwiches and curl up in front of a roaring fire with a good book on how to--I don't know--disembowel goats more efficiently?

Anyhoo, all I've got in me today is a quick, rattled off list of suggested Chupcabra Week Anthems. Here goes:

1) Handel's Messiah Hallelujah:
CHU-PA-CA-BRA...CHU-PA-CA-BRA...CHUPACABRA CHUPACABRA CHU-PA-CA-BRA (ETC.)

2) The Knack's My Sharona
Ooh my little pretty one, pretty one.
When you gonna give me some Chupacabra?
Ooh you make my motor run, my motor run.
Gun it comin' off the Chupacabra
Never gonna stop, give it up.
Such a dirty mind. Always get it up for the touch
of the younger kind. My my my i yi woo. Chupacabra!

3) In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida by Iron Butterfly
In-A-Cabra-That's-Chupa, honey,
don't you know that goats fear you?
In-A-Cabra-That's-Chupa, baby,
don't you know that you make goats blue?

4) My Generation by The Who
People try to put him d-down (Talkin' 'bout my chupacabra)
Just because he GOAT around (Talkin' 'bout my chupacabra)
Things they do look awful b-b-bold (Talkin' 'bout my chupacabra)
That goat is gone before he get old (Talkin' 'bout my chupacabra)

5) Supercalifragilisticacbealadocious
Chupacabrafragilisticacbealadocious

Ooh. It's all I got.

*comes from amega.blogspot.com