HAPPY FRIDAY!

Happy Friday to you and you and you and you--whenever you read this!

So, here's the latest word on the Elite Team of Rescue Experts:

Yes, that's what I think, too. The latest word is "ENOUGH!" I've decided to release them from their watery prison before I take off for a trip for the next five(ish) days. I'm almost ready to go. I've got one bag packed, and I'm brushing up on raccoon lore in case I happen to meet one where I'm going. And, the line-up of the newly-grown rescue experts? Well, it's kind of pitiful, actually. They are all now so very swollen that most of them can't stand up on their own. The pirate is especially prone to tipping over. You see? When you tamper with SCIENCE (insert Thomas Dolby voice here, thank you), this is what you get.
Yes. They are all propped up against the train case. Sigh. Ah, well. So much for that elite team of rescue experts; I'll have to try again when I get back. I'll probably post some pictures while I'm away--especially if I manage to spot Bertie.

Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!