Kittzilla vs. The Unextinct

"What is this demonic, furry behemoth?"

"I don't know, chief. Let's establish contact. You go first."

"Does anyone else think this is a bad idea?"

"Shhhh!"

"Ah, the beast seems reasonably friendly. Hello!
Where do you hail from, my hirsute chum?"

"We're right behind you, chief!" (Okay, fellahs, get back...get as far back as you can...)



"Hey! Didja know that was going to happen?"

"No, not really. I kinda wanted to find out, 'though."


Please note: No kittens or small, confused plastic dinosaurs were injured in this time-killing activity. The kitten would like to make the following statement: "Humans are goofy." The dog (outside of picture) would like to make the following statement: "Is it time for me to groom the kitten? Is it time for me to groom the kitten? Groom? Groom? Groom? Now? Now is it time?"