What Have You Bookmarked Lately?

1) THE MOVIELAND WAX MUSEUM AND PALACE OF LIVING ART(I'm so depressed--it closed in 2006 and they auctioned everything off. QUESTION: WHO BOUGHT THE WAX FIGURES???) Check out this link to see some cool/creepy tableaux from the museum when it was open.2) "THE CREEPY JOY OF COOKING WITH VINCENT PRICE"--Here's a great article about Vincent Price and his love of cuisine.
3) BIGGIE THE BENTO BOX LUNCH LADY! I LOVE HER LITTLE LUNCHES AND WOULD LIKE HER TO MAKE ME ONE EVERY DAY. You can check out Biggie's recipes, lunches, and tips here, as well as her sample "airplane snack boxes."
4) THE REAL DEADWOOD Yep. I used to watch "Deadwood," and I figured that most of it was heavily embroidered. I was wrong. Legends of America and The Adams Deadwood Museum have even more exotic tales to tell and great photographs.
THE CHINESE FIRE DEPARTMENT5) SLOBOT ABOUT TOWN: A ROBOT GUY SHOWS US BEAUTIFUL SPARTANBURG, SOUTH CAROLINA! I cannot get enough of Slobot. I hope he adds more tours.