BIRTHDAY BOUQUET FOR JAYNE

Hey! Visit my last post and add your ideas for how to deal with monsters and maniacs, okay? I still think that my one/two punch of GladeTM air freshener and my vaudeville routine will fix their little red wagons, but if you have other ideas, please add them to Tuesday's blog.

Oh, jeez. I didn't get much sleep last night. I really need to do something cool for Jayne because IT'S HER BIRTHDAY. Or, it's David Lee Roth's birthday. Or maybe both? Anyhoo, I'm not at my best, but how hard could it be to pull together some refreshments, some gifts, and some entertainment for Jayne? Answer: Not hard. So, let's start this off right. How about some festive dessert?
OH, NO. This is kinda worse than no cake at all. Let's try again.
Okay, sure. Wine is always nice. But, she should have a little something in her stomach so she doesn't get all giddy and wake up married to the poo guy in the park. Try harder, Sparkle. Get some coffee. Pull yourself together, girl.
Okay. "E" for effort. She does like chocolate chip tracker bars, but what the heck is festive about that?
Okay. Finally. She can feed that first cake to the dog and she can keep this candy cake all to herself--maybe give a couple of bars to the lad. Refreshments are out of the way. Time for the gift. Let's give her that Doctor Who bloke and the George Michael bloke for good measure.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! More coffee! FOCUS! Focus!
AHHHHHHHH. That's better. Now, George. Go get George, Sparkle. You can do it. C'mon!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Try again, try again, quick like a bunny!


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Yes, this is better. I believe this is George, isn't it? Unless it's some Russian guy pretending to be George? It's George, right Jayne? I would have used that other picture of the Wham boys but you already have it on your blog (is it just me or do they look like Siegfried and Roy in that picture?).

And now, for the entertainment. Today, I request that Jayne have a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY, and I also would like for her to wake me up before she go gos. (Note: I had NO idea how much little boys love to make videos to this song. Holy cow. You Tube is overflowin' with 'em. Here are two, plus the original.)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR MAXIMUM SENSORY OVERLOAD, YOU CAN PLAY BOTH OF THESE VIDEO CLIPS AT ONCE! AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEE!