Elderly People Say the Darndest Things!

My Aunt (by marriage): "So, it gets me so mad when I think about what she did."
Me: "Yep, it's kind of amazing. Do you think she's actually very smart?"
My Aunt: "Hmm, welllll."
Me: "Hmm..."
My Aunt: "Well, I think she's crafty.
Me: "Crafty?"
My Aunt: "Yes, in fact the more I think about it, the more I think she might be part indian. Because she's crafty."
Me to Myself: Uh-oh.
Me: "Crafty?"
My Aunt: "Yep. Crafty."
Me: "So, you remember that I've got some indian blood*, right? I must say that I show no signs of being particularly crafty. And I'm kinda old to learn new tricks."
My Aunt: "Yes! I know you've got indian blood. So do I!"
Me: "Well, that's great. I didn't know that. So, you're crafty?"
My Aunt: "Yes, I'm very crafty!"
Me: "Huh. I don't think that all people with indian blood are crafty."
My Aunt: "Well, maybe not. I just know that I am."

*This sounds like I'm a vampire and keep little Skippy peanut butter jars of blood around. I do not.