Ch-Ch-Ch-Chinterrupted

I had such bold plans for chia week. I had the photos of the chia house, the chia car, and the dude from Oregon wearing his chia codpiece. I was gonna put up a clip of the old Chiammercial from Youtube...I was going to post exciting new videos made with my new FlipTM camera--a chia-related video, a this and that video--and all this la la la. Instead, my poor puppy had a major health mishap. She's much better now and on the mend, but it has been a bad time. (Plus: I kept finding her staring at me and looking like an angry little pioneer woman in a sunbonnet. Or a woeful little pioneer woman in a sunbonnet. Neither was good.) I figure maybe I'll put the thing on that she has to wear (doesn't come off til next week)--the "Elizabethan Collar"TM--after she's all better to make her feel like she was a trendsetter.
Anyhoo, thanks for all of the great comments on the chia post, and a big thanks and shoutout to Dr. Margaret Conover for leaving a comment and providing the link to her site.