National Punctuation Day...

My blog writing lately is like what happens when an ellipsis is used at the end of a sentence (aka "a trailing off into silence...")... Traiiiiiliiiiing offfffff intooooo sileeeeence... That's me... What can I say... The ellipsis is one of my absolutely favorite punctuation marks...

I think I'll try to make an ellipsis cake in honor of National Punctuation Day tomorrow... Aw, heck... Maybe I'll just go buy three cupcakes and line 'em up on a plate instead...

Here's some stuff you need to know...

This is the National Punctuation Day Meatloaf, which might resemble meatloaf, a question mark, or an intestine--I'm not sure which one it is, but I do like the idea of a Punctuation Day meatloaf and the woman looks very nice.Here's some advice if you have an addiction to using the ellipsis (not like me or anything...)...

And, here's a very neatly edited letter...